The operator of the website is Ray Williams Photography Service, based in Hornsby, Sydney, NSW 2072
The terms ‘Ray Williams Photography Service’ or RWPS or ‘we’ refers to Ray Williams Photography Service or our trading subsidiary Ray’s Gallery, registered in Sydney Australia.
The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
By using this site, or ordering products, you agree to and accept these terms and condition:
- a) The material in the Website is copyright Ray Williams Photography Service or our content. You are welcome to view, print and download the contents of the Website for personal use, but not for any commercial purposes or re-publication.
- b) The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- c) Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- d) Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- e) This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- f) All trademarks reproduced on this website which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged.
- g) Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- h) From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Contacting Us
- a) Our contact address is:
Hornsby, Sydney, NSW 2072
- Website Information
- a) We have tried to ensure that information provided in the Website is accurate. However, we make no representation and give no warranty of any kind in respect of the information.
- b) We do not accept liability for any loss (direct, indirect or consequential) which may arise from reliance on information contained in the Website or in respect of any error or omission,
- Ticketed Events
Tickets to public events and courses are non-refundable and non-exchangeable, unless cancelled by Ray Williams Photography Service. Tickets are valid only for the time and date stated.
Occasionally some events may be cancelled or postponed due to circumstances beyond the control of Ray Williams Photography Service. The ticketing team will endeavour to contact visitors, and tickets will either be exchanged or, in case of a cancellation, a full refund will be given via the original method of payment. Seating is first come, first served.
Ray Williams Photography Service trading arm is run by Ray’s Gallery,
- Description of Products
- a) The description and specification of products in the Website is only approximate and we reserve the right to make changes that do not materially affect the quality or performance of those products.
- b) We may correct any error appearing in the Website or withdraw any product from sale without incurring liability. Price and availability is also subject to change without notice.
- c) The colours depicted in paintings or other artworks on this website may not be accurate, due to the nature of both computer operating system colour palettes and computer monitor displays.
- a) You may order products from the Website by submitting a completed order form through the Check out procedure. All products are subject to availability.
- b) We will confirm acceptance of your order by email to the address you have given and the sending of this e-mail (whether or not it is received) makes the contract between us. We reserve the right not to accept an order for any reason.
- Price and Payment
- a) The price of the products will be the price quoted in the Website at the time we accept your order.
- b) The price will include any applicable GST, but not the cost of delivery. However, if the rate of GST changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the GST you pay, unless you have already paid for the Products in full before the change in GST takes effect.
- c) In addition to the price, you will have to pay our delivery charges as quoted in the Website at the time we accept your order. The amount of these charges varies according to the country of the delivery address you specify in your order.
d). The credit and debit cards we accept are listed in the Website at the time you place your order. Refunds will generally be made by means of a credit to your electronic payment account.
- Import duties etc
4.1If you order Products from our site for delivery outside Australia, they may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order.
4.2Please also note that you must comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the country for which the products are destined. We will not be liable for any breach by you of any such laws
- a) We will arrange for delivery of the products you order to the address which you specify in the Check-out procedure. We will endeavour to deliver the products by the delivery date or times stated on the Website. However, the time for delivery will not be essential to the contract between us.
- b) If you do not collect the products, take delivery of the products or supply adequate delivery instructions, we may (but are not obliged to) place the products in storage until delivery can be effected and you will be responsible for any additional storage, insurance and delivery charges we incur. We also reserve the right at any time to cancel your order and retain the products. In this event, we will refund you the price of the products, but you will still be liable to pay any storage, insurance and delivery charges we incur.
- c) You must inspect the products as soon as possible following delivery. Any claim for incorrect deliveries, shortages or damaged products must be notified to us in writing within 14 days after the delivery date. We will not be liable for any loss or damage if you fail to do this.
- Product warranties
5.1Subject to paragraph 5.2 below, we will pass on to you the benefit of any product warranties offered by our suppliers of new cameras (who may be manufacturers or distributors). These are stated in [Camera Guarantee PDF] (‘our Product Warranties’).
- Cancellation and Returns
7.1If you are not satisfied with any goods you have bought online, or have changed your mind, you have the right to cancel your order within 7 days from the receipt of the goods. In order to cancel, you must notify us in writing by email fax or post or by delivering the notice to the address given in para 2 above, telling us that you wish to cancel the order and (should you wish to do so) your reasons for cancellation.
7.2You must return the products to us in the condition in which they were received. You will be responsible for arranging the safe return to us of any unwanted products by recorded delivery to our address, the costs of which will also be borne by you unless you have cancelled the order because of the condition in which the products were received, in which case we will pay these costs.
If you cancel the order you will be entitled to a full refund, including delivery charges, within 30 days after you have notified us of the cancellation